Take A Look At Our Helpful Moving Checklist!
Everything is possible if you plan ahead. This is why we, at removals Streatham, offer you a short moving checklist to help you overcome all relocation hindrances that stand in your way. Just make sure to follow it all the way through and you'll be done before you know it! Should you experience any difficulties along the way, feel free to check our home page where you can ask for professional assistance. And if you wish to learn more about our list and how to successfully move house on your own, then keep on reading.
Get Things Done Faster With Our Moving Checklist
Our removals Streatham list's purpose is to help you organize your relocation priorities by focusing on the important tasks at hand:
- Choose your cleaning options: It's always a good idea to include a dependable rubbish removals or end of tenancy cleaning service;
- Protect your belongings: Use an appropriate amount of packing paper, bubble wrap, and reliable boxes to avoid accidental damage during transportation;
- Let others know about your moving out: Don't forget to inform your family, employer, bank, and doctor that you've relocated into a new building.
Now that we've outlined the key points of moving home, this process no longer looks as terrifying as before, does it? Stay focused and you'll see just how easy it is to deal with everything, especially if you cut the tasks above into smaller, bite-sized pieces!
Still feeling a bit overwhelmed? Don't worry – as soon as you figure out when you'll move, everything will fall into place. You can then easily hire:
- Packing: Preparing your items for a move out is nothing like wrapping presents. If you don't know where to put your books, glassware, and cutlery, our packing service will gladly do everything for you;
- Rubbish removals: Leaving even a single piece of old furniture at your landlord's place is a recipe for disaster. Too heavy for you to handle? Our rubbish removals service will gladly take it to your nearest recycling centre, as well as deal with any leftover gardening & construction waste;
- End of tenancy cleaning: Instead of spending days, our move out cleaning service can help you remove all grime, dirt, and dust in mere hours. Is your landlord not impressed? We'll go through everything again for free to get that sweet bond back!
Making Final Preparations
- The first thing you should do is to complete our moving checklist. Tick its final item by telling your bank, your friends, and relatives that you'll be moving to another address.
- Next, we recommend you to double-check your booked appointments to see if they have all been confirmed. At this point, you could also decide to include additional handy services, such as babysitting or pet sitting.
- And, if you forgot to schedule rubbish removals or other crucial services – now is your chance to act!
At last, we've reached the final steps of your preparation! Here's what they entail:
- Ensure that you've hired a reliable and sizeable van to safely transport your furniture, personal possessions, musical instruments, paintings, etc.;
- Dispose of all perishable goods that you currently have in your fridge to avoid an awkward phone conversation with your landowner;
- If you've got extra clothes or other possessions that you're willing to part with, consider giving them to charity;
- Return your tenancy bond by opting for a guaranteed service, such as our end of tenancy cleaning.
That's about it – you're all set to leave!
Solve All Moving Out Problems With Removals Streatham Now!
Any time that is convenient for you is also convenient for us – our phone lines operate 24/7 and our friendly advisers are always eager to help you manage your bookings! You can contact them and get all the answers you need on 2037465445. You can also reach out to us online. To do so, simply write us on our online chat or fill in our website booking form. You'll receive an accurate & free of charge quote as soon as our team confirms your request!